Published on Mar 20, 2015
Major new features
- A new feature allows to see the amount of campaigns, ad groups, keywords and other entities in the template preview.
Major bug fixes
- After importing a product feed via the new product feed wizard, the window for creating new tables was opened and closed right away.
- Template statuses are now updated immediately on the template overview page. Recently, the status (e.g. “require review”) had been updated with a delay.
- After duplicating a text ad, the window did not close properly.
- Some relations could not be deleted. Instead this message appeared: “Relation from or to the lookup table cannot be disabled.”
- The table filter “between” now includes the first and last value of the interval, too.
- A bug prevented relations in templates from being activated, if their tables and table columns had the same names.
- In the export preview, the tabs “Campaigns” and “Ad groups” were totally empty in certain cases.
Hotfixes since last update
An issue has been fixed, which caused the template overview page to crash.
Some template variables were removed. It has been ensured that this is not happening again. Furthermore the missing variables have been restored.
Some minor enhancements to the text counter were introduced.
After completing the product feed wizard, for some big feeds the feed import was not successful. This has been fixed to make sure that even big feeds are imported correctly.
When the process of importing a feed to a table was aborted, the feed was recognized as if the process was finished and successful. When aborting a feed import, there will no longer be a feed recognized.
In some rare cases importing a table caused the page to crash. A solution has been implemented to prevent crashes after table import.