Published on: Jun 7, 2013
Last week we released a new version of our Campaign Builder. The changes include:
New table export function
After clicking “export” within any table, you may choose to either download the entire set of columns (as before) or only the ones that are currently shown (non-hidden) in the table.
The latter is especially useful when exporting tables with mapping/assignment columns whose massive data caused enormous export sizes.
A number of bugfixes and improvements
- Sometimes loading the pre-template export window (any template / “export”) took very long
- Cronjobs were not triggered in certain cases
- Problems with the execution of certain functions, if prohibited characters were used
- List assignment cells were squeezed so that selecting options was very difficult
- Some invisible characters broke applied restrictions. These are now automatically removed.