Published on Jun 24, 2015
Major new features
- The Campaign Suite now supports the new upgraded URLs. Several new fields were added for final URLs, final mobile URLs, custom parameters and tracking templates. Learn how to upgrade
- Many new error messages were introduced for feed import and table import. If applicable, these errors tell the user exactly what is the first mistake in their import file. The user can fix this issue and try the import again. If there are more problems, the Campaign Suite will indicate the next one. This way, it’s eventually possible for Campaign Suite users to fix their broken feeds all by themselves.
- A new message placeholder presents import errors, warnings and success messages in the table page.
- A new information in the lower left corner of the table page informs about the last and the next feed import.
- Relations were simplified. It’s no longer possible to decide per table field whether a relation should be of type “include” or “exclude”. However, this decision can still be made for the whole column. An additional advantage of this change is that the generation will soon be much faster for everyone.
- In the export page, only those templates are displayed with errors that weren’t changed since the last failed export. Before, there were also old error messages, which were no longer relevant, as the mistake had already been fixed meanwhile.
- The Campaign Suite now supports to import feeds even if the username and password are inside the URL, such as ftp://username:email@example.com/myfeed.csv. Before it was required to put username and password into the according fields.
Major bug fixes
- A bug was fixed, which prevented from turning off a scheduled feed import. Turning them off is now possible again.
- When going through the feed import wizard, a bug could cause an old feed preview to be displayed instead of the current one.
- A server error could occur if a template had 4 or more relations to a table used for inventory-based status management.
- During export, a bug caused some unchanged ad groups to be marked green (as changed) in the Google account tree.
- On the Campaign Management page, the table and template statistics had been updated with a delay.